Volume 15, Number 3
Indiana Vision 2025: Attractive Business Climate
It takes a number of factors to entice and retain employers and the high-quality jobs they provide. Indiana must keep pace with and exceed the regional, national and global competition. [Full story]
Tallying the Legislative Scorecard
Three major Indiana Chamber priorities were all achieved in the 2012 Indiana General Assembly session. Find out about these and other policy outcomes. [Full story]
2012 Best Places to Work in Indiana
Companies large and small are among the 70 winners in the seventh annual program. All are recognized for their strong workplace culture, for treating their employees as their most valuable assets and giving them the resources to achieve success.
- No. 1 small/medium: Hollingsworth & Zivitz
- No. 1 large: Microsoft Corporation
- Lists of winners
- Roundtable: Creating a winning culture
- Small/medium company profiles
- Company close-up: Delivra
- Winner's view columns: Indiana CPA Society, RCI, Union Hospital, Apex Benefits, Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company, Slingshot SEO
- Savoring success: Former No. 1's
- Company close-up: Magnum Logistics
- In your own words: Stress relievers
- In your own words: What do you value most about your company?
- In your own words: What do you most look forward to in coming to work each day?
- In your own words: What is the key ingredient to overcoming business challenges?
- Company close-up: DSM Coating Resins
- Employee benchmark report and employer summary
- Coping with change
- Large company profiles
- Company close-up: Heartland Payment Systems
- Company close-up: FORUM Credit Union
- Company close-up: Medtronic
Roy Norton, Consul General of Canada, sits down for a one-on-one interview to discuss the Keystone XL pipeline, crucial Ambassador Bridge and other key issues. [Full story]
Covering all the news
Primary care relationship
On the Chamber Scene
Recent event photos
Top family businesses