September / October 2008
Volume 11, Number 5
Determining Our Next Political Leaders
The year 2008 has already been a momentous one in Indiana politics. The stakes, and the intrigue, elevate to an even higher level in November.BizVoice® offers this comprehensive preview.
- Interviews:Governor Daniels and Jill Long Thompson discuss key issues
- Letters to Our Leaders campaign
- Communication critical for companies, their employees
- Roundtable:Media, bloggers weigh in on state, national topics
- Vote centers may be coming your way
Entering New Territory
Not all economic development projects are created equal. Two major ventures coming online this fall may share only a few similarities, but both are expected to have a strong impact.
On Top Through Technology
A partnership is making new resources available to Indiana companies, while an existing business goes global to meets customers' needs. Experts offer advice on teamwork and infrastructure.
- Supercomputer assistance from IBM, universities
- Pass It On:Working virtually
- Telamon takes new approach
- Pass It On:Business continuity and beyond
Guarantee: Gingrich to Challenge Audience
Former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich will be the keynote speaker at the Indiana Chamber's 19th Annual Awards Dinner. Learn some of his thoughts on education, health care and more in this exclusive interview.
Changing With the Times
JBS United evolves, uses research and development to achieve success in animal nutrition and related businesses.
Continuing in the Growth Mode
Location and strong transportation infrastructure have made Plainfield a popular spot for warehouse and distribution businesses. Don't look for that to change anytime soon.
The Prosperity Project
BizVoice® Web Exclusives
An early look at three September stories