March / April 2009
Volume 12, Number 2
Savings in More Ways Than One
The July-August issue will be dedicated to stories, columns and perspectives on going green. A sneak preview features a look at the efforts of Mussett, Nicholas & Associates.
Fixing Local Government
Numbers tell the story about inefficiencies in a structure that needs updated. Too much government at too high a cost is too big a problem to ignore.
Education and Workforce Development
• A new way of doing business with State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tony Bennett
• Experts look at challenges and opportunities in wide-ranging roundtable discussion
• Students on the job; downtown schools; charter facts; and e-transcripts
• Alternatives available for non-traditional graduate students' paths
• Ivy Tech Community College just keeps on growing in effort to meet student, workforce needs
• Online courses for rural students; supply chain management programs; admission thank you notes; and enrollment numbers
A Whole New Ride
This isn't the typical motorcycle experience. Find out what makes Cheetah Trikes different.
Research, Business Connections
New technology campuses to play a pivotal role in South Bend's economic future.
Focusing on our people
BizVoice® Web Exclusives
An early look at three March stories
Value of university degrees
International outreach at Purdue