May / June 2010
Volume 13, Number 3
Saluting the Best of the Best
There are 70 winning organizations in the 2010 edition of Best Places to Work in Indiana. Software Engineering Professionals of Carmel and Centier Bank (headquarters in Merrillville) top the small/medium and large company lists, respectively, but all businesses being recognized in the fifth annual program have demonstrated strong workplace cultures and environments that allow their employees to thrive.
- Company lists
- No.1 Software Engineering Professionals
- No.1 Centier Bank
- Small/medium company profiles
- Energy Systems Group
- Talking about teamwork
- Fusion Alliance
- Large company profiles
- Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company
- Treating associates with respect
- All about communications
- Draper, Inc.
Indiana may not be the largest or most populous state, but it more than holds its own in playing with the big boys in attracting international investment.
Preparation is Critical
The International Center of Indianapolis and its Office of Protocol prepares Hoosiers for business journeys around the world and also helps put out the proper welcome mat for visitors to Indiana.
- ReVisited: From Japan to Greensburg, Honda establishes itself in Indiana and boosts the efforts of suppliers
- International shorts: Support from Team Quality Services; exporting excellence with Caliente; energy from Germany; and expatriate workforce changes
- Getting to Know: Richard Miller, Fineline Printing Group
Making the World a Better Place
Dow AgroSciences is growing its already substantial presence and its impact on global food markets. New and improved chemical solutions help make the foods we eat healthier.
Utilizing our tools
An early look at three May stories